A boutique law firm nestled in the metropolis of downtown Birmingham.
Our firm fights the good fight vigorously for our clients to the very end and with a stronger mg finish.
Our clients are our number priority. We understand that each case present a unique set of circumstances. We carefully listen to lite clients, analyze each clients case facts, determine a legal plan of attack and simply execute. Let us be of help to you.
We know the law!
Contested and Uncontested Divorce/ Child Custody and Child Support
- We assist clients with the entire divorce, child custody and Child Support process from beginning to end in the even in the event a petition has been filed and served.
- We zealously negotiate child custody, child support, the division of marital property, business property, alimony, retirement and QDRO options for clients
- We assist clients with the drafting and the negotiation of prenuptial agreements
Our firm handles all aspects of veteran’s law. You have fought for us so let us fight for you.
- We defend veteran’s facing criminal charges
- We assist veterans with in-service and post service divorces
- We defend veteran’s before the Board of Veteran’s Appeal and before the U.S. Courts of Veterans Claims
- We assist veteran’s with their disability claims and denials
- We assist veteran’s with Dishonorable Discharge upgrades
Our firm understand the importance of family and the importance of parents wanting to build and create families. We know the importance of giving an infant child, teenager and young adult a forever family.
- We assist clients with new birth adoptions
- We assist clients with relative and non relative adoptions
- We assist clients with young adult adoptions
We understand the importance of protecting your assets for yourself and for your love ones in the event of incapacitation and/or death.
- We assist clients with estate planning to include Trusts, Wills, Power of Attorneys and Living Wills
- We defend clients with temporary petitions for Guardianship and Conservatorships
Our firm understands bad things can happen to good people. Events such as the loss of a job, pandemic related furlough, reduction in work hours, garnishments, lawsuits, divorce, automobile repossessions, evictions, mortgage foreclosures and excessive payday loans can change an individual’s financial position for the worst. We are here to help!
- We assist clients with consumer bankruptcy
- We assist clients with business bankruptcy
- We assist clients with collections negotiations